Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
London Eye Standard Ticket
Be part of London’s skyline!
The London Eye offers spectacular views of the capital of England from high above the River Thames. The famous landmarks to be seen include Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey.
But it is more than just the view. t’s about unforgettable memories and every year The London Eye play host to millions of them.
Visit includes an entry to the London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through multi-sensory special effects.
30 minutes (approx)
- Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Tickets are non-amendable and non-refundable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- How Does It Work
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- What Should I Expect
Visit: Coca-Cola London Eye, London, England
The Coca-Cola London Eye soars 443 feet (135 meters) into the sky and views stretching 25 miles (40 kilometers) in every direction. Since opening at the turn of the century, it has been used as a backdrop in countless films and is loved by Britons and visitors alike. More than 3.5 million people a year have ridden the London Eye (an average of 10,000 a day).
Each London Eye capsule holds up to 25 passengers comfortably. All capsules are fully air-conditioned and rotate on a special device designed to keep everyone upright as the wheel makes a slow but progressive revolution. The full rotation lasts 30 minutes of an ever changing view of this dynamic city.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience beforehand, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time. Alternately visit at your leisure afterwards.
- What's Included
- London Eye Flight (30 minutes)
- Entry/Admission - Coca-Cola London Eye
- Where Do I Go
Departure PointLondon Eye is situated on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament.